Our Quality Policy
Our mission is to provide an environment for our severely disabled students where they can learn and develop in an emotionally safe, and diverse atmosphere.
We have a responsibility to create equal partnerships with our clients, as well as to do everything we can to prepare them for a life with human dignity.
Our task is to share our professional experience and views with all of those organizations and people who work towards the betterment of disabled people.
We aim to provide modern, quality services which answer to actual social needs, while also regarding professional directives, the principles of normalization, autonomy and equal opportunity as well.
Our everyday work is defined by Christian values.
Our quality policy targets:
- Increasing developmental care and education infrastructural and patient number capacities to 60;
- Introducing the full-time education of the severely disabled AND handicapped students;
- Introducing and operating the differentiated, life long daycare of disabled people above the mandatory school age.
Our actions for achieving them:
- The complete management and staff of our institution is committed to create a quality-centered system of services.
- We develop a cooperation policy, which ensures our long-term position within the system of social, healthcare and education services.
- We create an organization structure and human resources that is professional and efficient, but also economical, so that it ensures our well-functioning and further development.
- We make our national and international relations more efficient.
- We apply for tenders to satisfy every conditions necessary.